A rare chance to aquire a signalbox name board Buchlyvie Junction from this long closed line, Opened by the Forth & Clyde Junction Railway, Stirling, Scotland on 26th May 1856, absorbed by the North British Railway and eventually L.N.E.R in 1948. Very rare to find anythis off this line as it closed very early on to passengers on 1st October 1951 and goods 5th October 1959. This nameplate is made from wood with cast iron letters, the board was repainted by the previous owner who collected anything from this line. This board measures 84" X 9 5/8".
We would prefer collection on this item but can ship, a suitable wood packing would need making due to its size and to prevent damage in transit. This will be charged and £165.00