A G.W.R. steel single line key Carno-Caersws are two locations on the former Cambrian Coast Railway. These steel tokens date back to 1923 when the G.W.R. absorbed the Cambrian Railway in 1923. The token has an alloy label secured by 4 copper rivets, the configuration is an "B" pattern and the condition is exrailway service condition except for some repainting.