The Edinburgh and Northern Railway opened Dysart station in 1847 and connected Edinburgh to both Perth and Dundee. It relied on ferry crossings of the Firth of Forth and the Firth of Tay. The company was asborbed into the Horth British Railway. This lamp post came from Dysart station and although a very rare survivor from this company is sadly broken at the base. We have made a steel base plate allowing the posted to be erected safely and the lamp is accompanied with a very ornate copper top lamp. The lamp top will need restoring but would make a great display.
Please note; this is a heavy bulky item so collection, we can manufacture a special pallet and deliver with a courier company to U.K mainland for £165.00.